360° panorama courtesy of www.maltain360.com
St Agatha's Tower, also known as the Red Tower, was built in 1649 and was manned during both World Wars. It provides excellent all round views of Gozo, Comino and the Ghadira Nature Reserve.
This Tower is situated on the crest of Marfa Ridge. A shallow alcove within the Tower housed a chapel dedicated to St Agatha. It is also known as the Red Tower due to the colour it was painted and this colour was retained on restoration. It was completed in 1649 during the rule of Grand Master Jean Paul Lascaris Castellar.
Click HERE to view inside the tower
Click HERE to view panorama from the tower's roof